Glimpse of Ukraine
Ukraine is a huge country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, black sea coastline and forest mountains. Its capital, Kyiv, has the shortest main city street with a length of only 1.2 kilometres. Ukraine has the deepest metro station in the world, which was built in 1960.
The official language is Ukrainian. Temperate is continental. The Mediterranean only on the southern Crimean coast; precipitation disproportionately distributed; winters vary from cool along the Black Sea to cold farther inland; it has warm summers across the greater part of the country.
Having the fourth-highest literacy rate, Ukraine has become one of the best countries to pursue MBBS program at a lesser cost and get trained with the excellent medical practices in the world.
Factors to choose MBBS in Ukraine
- Duration of course 6 years.
- The admission process is simple.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- The fees for MBBS in Ukraine is low and affordable and the cost of living is less.
- The universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO), Ministry of Education, WFME (World Federation for Medical Education), FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates).
- Donation is not required for MBBS.
- The internship is valid in India.
- Hostel facility is available with excellent infrastructure.
- Global exposure for Indian students.
- Degree is recognized all around the globe.
The requirements to pursue MBBS in Ukraine
- Minimum 50%(General category) & 40%(SC/ST/OBC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12 or equivalent.
- NEET Qualification required.
- Minimum age should be 17 years on 31st December.
Top Universities in Ukraine
- Vinnitsa National Pirogov Medical University
- OO Bogomolets National Medical University
- Sumy State Medical University
- Black Sea National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Karazin University
- Taras University
For valued guidance & proper assistance reach Saraswathi Medico Vision