Glimpse of Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan officially known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a Central Asian country and has the mountainous terrain. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east. It’s capital and also the largest city is Bishkek. Kyrgyz means We are forty derived about forty clans of Manas who is a legendary hero who united forty regional clans against the Uyghurs. The climate varies regionally from subtropical in the south-west to temperate northern foothills and the Tian Shan (the largest mountain range in Central Asia) has climate from dry continental to polar climate, depending on its elevation.
The economy includes nonferrous metals and minerals, agricultural products, woollen goods and electric energy and engineering goods. The official language is Kyrgyz and Russian was made as a co-official language. Its currency is Som. Education is given importance with many initiatives across the country. Many higher education universities are present accredited to the state itself.
Kyrgyzstan, in a very short span, shaped its educational standards on par with the global curriculum. A country which is near to India offers MBBS courses in various MCI recognised colleges for Indians.
Factors to choose MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The country offers globally recognised MBBS programs at a very low cost.
- Donation or an entrance exam is not required.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- Duration of the course is 5 years.
- All Medical colleges are approved by WHO & MCI.
- Experienced faculty.
- Advanced infrastructure, healthy & safe environment in the campuses and hostels.
- Availability of Indian food.
- Enthusiasts can participate in sports and other activities.
The requirements to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Students with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard can apply.
- Aspirants are required to qualify NEET.
- And must have a minimum of 17 years of age.
Top Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State Medical University
- Jalal-Abad State University
- International University of Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Asian Medical Institute
For valued guidance & proper assistance reach Sraswathi Medico Vision