Glimpse of Kazakhstan
A Central Asian country and the former Soviet republic, Kazakhstan, the 9th largest country in the world extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. A vast land with a small population of only 16 million people. Kazakh is the official language. Russian is also widely used.
Almaty (means a “place full of apples”) is the major city and the former capital of Kazakhstan which Apples are said to originate from Kazakhstan and there are still wild apple forests in the country.
In the 2011 UNESCO EFA Development Index, Kazakhstan ranked #4 in the world in terms of education behind Japan, the UK, and Norway and has remained in the top 10.
Kazakh means ‘a free rider’. Kazakhstan is believed to be the place where the horses were first tamed to ride.
The climate is sharply continental with an average temperature between – 19…-4 degree in January and between +19…+26 degrees in July.
Presence of Recognised Universities offering standard curriculum & best clinical training in affordable fees and living, many Indian students are opting Kazakhstan for MBBS course as the admission process is also simple. Saraswathi Medico Vision counsels & helps with the documentation, admission process, application and all other formalities to reach the opted destination, thereby easing the whole procedure for students and parents alike.
Factors to choose MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Duration of course 5 to 6 years.
- Admission process is simple.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- The fees for MBBS in Kazakhstan is low and affordable and the cost of living is less.
- The universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO), GMC, IMED, and USMLE.
- The internship is valid in India.
- Hostel facility is available with excellent infrastructure and an assured safety and security.
- Global exposure for Indian nationals.
- The degree is recognized all around the globe.
The requirements to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Minimum 50%(General category) & 40%(SC/ST/OBC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12 or equivalent.
- NEET Qualification required.
- Minimum age should be 17 years on 31st December.
Top Universities in Kazakhstan
- Semey State Medical University
- Astana Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Kazakh National Medical University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- Kazakh Russian Medical University
- Shymkent State Medical University
- South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
For valued guidance & proper assistance reach Saraswathi Medico Vision