Glimpse of Central America
Central America is located on the southern tip of North America, bordered by Mexico to the north, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Sea to the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west and south. The official language in the majority of Central American countries is Spanish, except in Belize, where the official language is English. Throughout the region, Central America has an overall humid, tropical climate with distinct dry and rainy seasons.
MBBS in Central America comes in affordable price & standard curriculum. Before choosing it as a destination for the program considering the points like course duration, eligibility, documentation & all becomes primary and other factors like weather, accommodation, food and more are also equally important.
Factors to choose MBBS in Central America
- Duration of course is 4 years and 1 year Internship for licensing requirements.
- The admission process is simple.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- The fees for MBBS in Ukraine is low and affordable and the cost of living is less.
- The universities are recognized by the MCI, WHO, Ministry of Education, WFME, FAIMER, ECFMG.
- Hostel facility with excellent infrastructure is available.
- Global exposure for Indian students.
- The degree is recognized all around the globe.
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian Indian food is available.
The requirements to pursue MBBS in Central America
- Minimum 50%(General category) & 40%(SC/ST/OBC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12 or equivalent.
- NEET Qualification required.
- Minimum age should be 17 years on 31st December.
Top Universities in Central America
- Washington University of Health and Science
- Columbus Central University
- Avalon University School of Medicine
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Universidad de Bueno Aires
For valued guidance & proper assistance reach Saraswathi Medico Vision