A dream to be a doctor can be achieved through different options available abroad for the aspirant. Every year in India, students applying for medicine is more in number than the number of seats available. Both government and private colleges combined are not able to fulfil the need, resulting in years of waiting for admission. One opting to study abroad where course fees are less than that in India, this situation can be avoided.
We have given below some benefitting factors to choose your MBBS program abroad. To decide and reach the chosen college, Saraswathi Medico Vision is the right option to get the assistance that you need through the entire process of admission.
The requirements & facts to pursue MBBS abroad
- NEET to be cleared for admission in any country abroad.
- Eligibility criteria for country to country differs. The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for general category and an aggregate of 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for SC/ST/OBC.
- Students must have English as a compulsory subject.
- University has to be recognised by WHO & MCI.
- Foreign Graduate Medical Examination (FMGE) screening test conducted by MCI has to be cleared to practice medicine in India.
Our expertise in guidance
In countries like Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and others the international curriculum in Medical universities is approved by organisations like WHO & MCI. Education in some universities is affordable. In some universities, it is not mandatory to clear the TOEFL and IELTS. Eligible candidates are provided with scholarships too. Another supporting factor is in some universities abroad do not conduct the entrance examination, based on 12th marks admission is provided. Students can opt for five years of study abroad & a year of internship in India or six years of study abroad & a mandatory internship abroad.
Either one, back to India, the graduate needs to clear the MCI screening test & complete a year of internship to get registered with MCI as a practitioner. Facilities like accommodation, Indian food, easy transportation and many others are available for the students to opt.
With various choices to opt from, Saraswathi Medico Vision guides one with the course, college and country as per the aspirants’ goal and eligibility.
Our consultancy for MBBS in abroad are as follows.
MBBS as per the cost
With many options available abroad, we provide MBBS as per the cost consultancy for the countries China, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Central America, Russia, Georgia, North America, Nepal & more.
The documents required to pursue MBBS in abroad
- Photocopies of class 10th, 11th,12th Marksheet.
- Must possess a valid Passport Photocopy.
- A record of Medical history.
- A Transfer Certificate or a Migration Certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Non-criminal certificates.
- Scorecard of entrance tests for admission in the respective countries.
- Student Visa.
For valued guidance & proper assistance reach – Saraswathi Medico Vision